CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.25
- AU $25.82Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique and invative Functional Skills ICT resource provides a comprehensive and practical guide to using techlogy at home, at work and in education. Written specifically to the Functional Skills ICT syllabus for levels 1 and 2, this book is a comprehensive and practical study guide for use in all standalone Functional Skills qualifications or as part of the GCSE, apprenticeship and diploma courses. Feature include: A flexible and original approach to Functional Skills; Written specifically for levels 1 and 2 of the syllabus; Designed with support from educators and assessment experts; Covers all of the content that students need to kw to pass the exams; Realistic work-based scenarios with ICT problems to solve; Set in a fun and engaging theme park with 8 environments to explore; Illustrated characters introduce key concepts and professional practices; A range of interesting and challenging step-by-step exercises; Specific instructions for using Microsoft Windows 7 and Office 2010; Simple language that is accessible to all age ranges and abilities; Ready-made data files available to download and use; A focus on independent learning and confidence building; Hints and tips to encourage creativity and effective planning; Practice assessments to help reinforce learning.
- Author(s)CiA Training Ltd
- PublisherCiA Training Ltd
- Date of Publication15/08/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationSunderland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCiA Training Ltd
- Width210 mm
- Height300 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.