All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book presents qualitative results for different classes of fractional equations, including fractional functional differential equations, fractional impulsive differential equations, and fractional impulsive functional differential equations, which have t been covered by other books. It manifests different constructive methods by demonstrating how these techniques can be applied to investigate qualitative properties of the solutions of fractional systems. Since many applications have been included, the demonstrated techniques and models can be used in training students in mathematical modeling and in the study and development of fractional-order models.
- Author BiographyIvanka Stamova received her Ph.D. degree in Differential Equations in 1996 and her Dr.Sci. degree in Applied Mathematics in 2009, both from the Higher Accreditation Commission of Bulgaria. She is the author of Stability Analysis of Impulsive Functional Differential Equations (2009) and editor of Lotka-Volterra and Related Systems: Recent Developments in Population Dynamics (2013). She has authored more than 200 papers and serves on the Editorial Boards of several international journals. Her current research interests include qualitative analysis of nonlinear dynamical systems, fractional differential systems, and impulsive control. Gani T. Stamov received his M.Sc. degree in Mathematics from Plovdiv University, Bulgaria in 1984 and his Ph.D. degree from the Higher Accreditation Commission of Bulgaria in 1999. In 2011, he received his Dr.Sci. degree in Applied Mathematics from the University of Chemical Technology and Metallurgy, Bulgaria. Currently, he works as a Mathematics Professor at the Technical University of Sofia, Bulgaria. His current research interests include qualitative analysis of nonlinear dynamical systems, integral manifolds, and almost periodic solutions. He is the author of Almost Periodic Solutions of Impulsive Differential Equations (2012) and has received numerous research grants.
- Author(s)Gani Stamov,Ivanka Stamova
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication28/10/2016
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProductivity Press
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $89.67New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $30.78New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
- AU $28.33Trending at AU $30.23
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.