All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe must-have book for all futures traders In Fundamental Analysis, the legendary Jack D. Schwager has produced the most comprehensive, in-depth book ever written on the use of fundamental analysis for futures trading. In what is destined to become the bible of the futures industry, Schwager has poured out insights gathered during his long career as a trader, researcher, bestselling writer, and highly regarded authority in the field. This book is packed with invaluable information you'll use every trading day. Futures guru Jack Schwager has created the definitive source on using fundamental analysis for price forecasting that trader can afford to be without. -Tom Baldwin Chairman, Baldwin Group This book won't make you a great commodities trader instantly, but it will teach you what you must kw to start. -Jim Rogers Author, Investment Biker Jack Schwager always provides clear and compelling material on the often opaque subject of futures trading. -Richard Dennis President, Dennis Trading Group Jack Schwager's deep kwledge of the markets and his extensive network of personal contacts throughout the industry have set him apart as the definitive market chronicler of our age. -Ed Seykota Fundamental Analysis is the first book in the Schwager on Futures series-the definitive source on the futures market for the next century that trader will want to be without. Jack Schwager is one of the most important and visible figures in the futures industry today. His Market Wizards and New Market Wizards are two of the bestselling finance titles of all time. Now Schwager has created the most comprehensive guide ever for using fundamental analysis for futures trading. The much-awaited Schwager on Futures series greatly expands and updates material first contained in his A Complete Guide to the Futures Markets, which has been the bible of the industry for the past decade. In this first volume of the series, Fundamental Analysis, Schwager shows traders how to apply analytical techniques to actual price forecasting and trading in virtually all futures contracts currently traded. In chapter after chapter, Schwager draws on what he has learned during his legendary career as a successful trader, researcher, and bestselling investment author to dispense priceless insights. Explains how to apply the techniques of technical analysis to fundamental data-information t found elsewhere Shows how regression analysis works and tells how to use it as a tool for price forecasting Includes step-by-step instruction on how to build a forecast model Contains a 13-chapter section illustrating the applications of fundamental techniques to individual markets and market groups Outlines how to analyze seasonal fluctuations, including seasonal price charts of 27 active markets Numerous charts, tables, and examples illustrate all key concepts, and the text itself is written in the clear, ntechnical style that has helped make Jack Schwager one of today's most widely read and highly regarded investment writers.
- Author BiographyJack D. Schwager is Director of Futures Research and Trading at Prudential Securities. He formerly held similar positions at Paine Webber and Smith Barney, with a total of twenty-two years' experience heading up futures research departments. He is also a Commodity Trading Advisor and one of the coprincipals of Wizard Trading.Mr. Schwager is the author of the highly regarded A Complete Guide to the Futures Markets, and the Schwager on Futures series that includes the titles Fundamental Analysis and Technical Analysis, all published by Wiley. His writing has appeared in many publications, including the Handbook of Futures Markets, The New York Times, and Forbes. Much in demand as a speaker, he has lectured on a range of analytical topics, with a particular focus on great traders, technical analysis, and trading system evaluation.
- Author(s)Jack D. Schwager,Steven C. Turner
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/07/1996
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight320 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.