All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book has been edited and written by children's nurses for children's nurses in practice. The clear and straightforward descriptions of clinical procedures will be an excellent resource for nursing students and newly qualified staff nurses in their everyday working lives within the child field of practice. The complexities of caring for sick children and their families requires nurses who are fully conversant with the special needs of this client group and the initial chapter details these crucial considerations which encompass risk assessment, consent and child safeguarding. The book is structured to give the reader maximal clarity and simplicity and each chapter is structured around what, how and why of children's nursing procedures. Additionally helpful exercise activities will help readers practice and hone their skills within the safety of the skills laboratory.
- Author BiographyAlan Glasper is professor of children's nursing and Gillian Prudhoe is a lecturer in children's nursing at the University of Southampton.
- PublisherMark Allen Group
- Date of Publication31/03/2003
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleFundamental Aspects of Nursing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuay Books,a division of Mark Allen Publishing Ltd
- Weight958 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byAlan Glasper,Gillian Prudhoe
Save on Other
- AU $34.04Trending at AU $49.71
- AU $44.85Trending at AU $48.42
- AU $17.94Trending at AU $27.20
- AU $18.48Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $25.83
- AU $22.38Trending at AU $25.88
- AU $20.87Trending at AU $23.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.