Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis simple, concise book covers: why physiological factors change and how actions by the ward nurse can improve patient outcomes; sepsis; shock; pain management; tracheostomy care, central line management; cardiac monitoring; and patient assessment. Using diagrams and flow charts as well as highlighted learning points, it provides a simple and concise approach that offers readers an opportunity to put theory into practice and directly improve outcome in the critically ill adult.
- Author BiographyPauleen Pratt is a Consultant Nurse in Critical Care at the University Hospital of Leicester.
- Author(s)Pauleen Pratt
- PublisherMark Allen Group
- Date of Publication30/01/2006
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleFundamental Aspects of Nursing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuay Books,a division of Mark Allen Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight342 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.