All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an must-have source of inspiration for those looking to develop their own unique style of fashion illustration. This book brings together an extensive collection of models and poses which serve as a primary source of inspiration to help readers develop their own personal style of fashion illustration. Beginning with a simple 2D sketch of the garment, Fundamental Fashion Illustration then goes on to demonstrate how dynamic posing can provide hidden details of how a garment looks and behaves.
- PublisherInstituto Monsa de Ediciones
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationSant Adria se Besos
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintInstituto Monsa de Ediciones
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Width195 mm
- Height250 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.