All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionFinite Element Analysis with Mathematica and Matlab Computations and Practical Applications is an invative, hands-on and practical introduction to the Finite Element Method that provides a powerful tool for learning this essential analytic method. Support website (www.wiley.com/go/bhatti) includes complete sets of Mathematica and Matlab implementations for all examples presented in the text. Also included on the site are problems designed for self-directed labs using commercial FEA software packages ANSYS and ABAQUS. Offers a practical and hands-on approach while providing a solid theoretical foundation.
- Author BiographyM. Asghar Bhatti, Phd, is Associate Professor in the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering at The University of Iowa, Iowa City.
- Author(s)M. Asghar Bhatti
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication18/02/2005
- FormatMixed media product
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1396 g
- Width199 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.