All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionOf the American Bill of Rights, perhaps the forty-five words that comprise the First Amendment - allowing freedom of religion, speech, press, and assembly, and the guaranty of the writ of habeas corpus - are the most precious. Yet, though only a legal expert could lay claim to truly understanding the meaning and intention of those basic freedoms, it is precisely the expert, kwing the complexity of the subject, who would be the first to hesitate in admitting the possession of such a thorough understanding. In analyzing such freedoms basic to American society, Milton Konvitz helps make comprehending such issues easier.
- Author BiographyMilton R. Konvitz is professor emeritus of law and professor emeritus of industrial and labor relations at Cornell University. He is a fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, and author and/or editor of many important books on constitutional law, Judaic studies, and philosophy.
- Author(s)Milton R. Konvitz
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication30/11/2002
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationSomerset, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Weight626 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.