All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionFundamentals for the Aspiring Musician is a completely integrated textbook written for students who wish to study music professionally. It uses techlogy to its fullest to aid students in preparation for the study of music theory by laying a thorough and solid foundation of basic music fundamentals. Rather than using separate textbooks, recording sets, or software programs, this textbook integrates a hard copy text with a parallel, interactive, multimedia version of the textbook, which allows students to hear the examples as they see them, hear and practice exercises to master basic skills, and easily review and reinforce terms or delve deeper into a topic with a single click of the mouse. The hard copy text has an identical layout as the multimedia version for easy reference away from the computer.
- Author BiographyRobert J. Frank, Associate Professor of Music Theory and Composition at Southern Methodist University, has been programming computers since 1976 and has frequently lectured on the topic of integrating technology into the teaching and making of music nationally and internationally. Ken Metz teaches Music Theory at the University of the Incarnate Word in San Antonio, Texas. An award winning composer, his music has been performed across the United States. His affiliations include the College Music Society, Society of Composers Inc., ASCAP, NACUSA, and CASA (Composer's Alliance of San Antonio).
- Author(s)Kenneth Metz,Robert J. Frank
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/08/2010
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note21 black & white tables, 465 black & white line drawings
- Weight771 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.