All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionFundamentals of Advanced Accounting, 6th edition, is ideal for those schools wanting to cover 12 chapters in their advanced accounting course. This brief yet concise text allows students to think critically about accounting, just as they will do preparing for the CPA exam. The text continues to show the development of financial reporting as a product of intense and considered debate that continues today and into the future as it originates from Hoyle's big text Advanced Accounting.
- Author BiographyJoe B. Hoyle is Associate Professor of Accounting at the Robins School of Business at the University of Richmond, where he teaches Intermediate Accounting I and II and Advanced Accounting. He is currently the David Meade White Distinguished Teaching Fellow. He has been named a Distinguished Educator five times and Professor of the Year on two occasions. He is also author of Fast Track CPA Examination Review and coauthor of The Lakeside Company Case Studies in Auditing. Thomas F. Schaefer is the KPMG Professor of Accounting at the University of Notre Dame. He has written a number of articles in scholarly journals such as The Accounting Review, Journal of Accounting Research, Journal of Accounting & Economics, Accounting Horizons, and others. His primary teaching and research interests are in financial accounting and reporting. Tom is active with the International Association for the Advancement of Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and is a past President of the American Accounting Association's Accounting Program Leadership Group (APLG). Timothy S. Doupnik is the Cramer Fellow in International Accounting at the University of South Carolina. He received his Ph.D. in Accounting from the University of Illinois. Tim is a past president of the International Accounting Section of the American Accounting Association. He currently serves as an associate editor for the Journal of International Accounting Research and on the editorial board of several other international journals.
- Author(s)Joe Ben Hoyle,Thomas Schaefer,Timothy S. Doupnik
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight1388 g
- Width218 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.