All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionIn this new volume, the authors introduce readers to agile methods for managing projects. Agile methods have been around for a while, but their prevalence has increased as the result of many successful projects in organizations that have applied them. While some of the agile methods discussed here spring from software development experiences, it is essential to understand that the underlying principles can be applied with appropriate modifications to any industry or organization.
- Author(s)Marcus Goncalves,Raj Heda
- PublisherAmerican Society of Mechanical Engineers,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleTechnical Manager's Survival Guides
- Place of PublicationFairfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Mechanical Engineers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight159 g
- Width150 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.