All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
About this product
- DescriptionALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that youselect the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are t transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products. Packages Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may t be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase. Used or rental books If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code. Access codes Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase. -- Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE For two-semester A&P. Fundamentals of Anatomy & Physiology helps you succeed in the challenging A&P course with an easy-to-understand narrative, precise visuals, and steadfast accuracy. Every chapter of the Tenth Edition includes one- and two-page Spotlight Figures that seamlessly integrate text and visuals to guide you through complex topics and processes. These highly visual presentations incorporate, for select topics, the visual approach that the same author team created in their Visual Anatomy & Physiology book. New Clinical Cases open every chapter and get you thinking about the chapter content in the context of a personal compelling patient story. The Tenth Edition integrates book content with MasteringA&P(r), through expanded Coaching Activities, which personalize learning and coach you toward understanding and mastery of tough A&P topics. This program presents a better learning experience. It provides:
- Personalized Learning with MasteringA&P: Engage with A&P through new Spotlight Figure Coaching Activities, and new Book-specific Clinical Case Activities, and a wide range of other question and activity types all that are automatically graded.
- Text-art Integration: The popular one- and two-page Spotlight Figures and other figure types seamlessly integrate text and visuals to guide you through complex topics and processes. You study the Spotlight Figures in the book, and then your instructor can assign them in MasteringA&P.
- Story-based Clinical Content: Motivate yourself for your future careers with the new Clinical Cases.
- Time-saving Navigation and Study Tools: Better navigate difficult A&P topics through both the book and MasteringA&P.
- Author(s)Edwin F Bartholomew,Frederic H Martini,Judi L Nath
- Date of Publication25/01/2014
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight2699 g
- Width226 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsLoose leaf - sheets & binder
- Edition Statement10th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.