Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionFundamentals of Applied Pathophysiology is designed specifically for nursing and healthcare students, providing a straightforward, jargon-free, accessible introduction to pathophysiology. Highly visual and written specifically for students, the second edition of this best-selling textbook provides clear explanations of the anatomy of the human body, and the effects of disease or illness on rmal physiology. To make study easier, the book includes learning outcomes, a range of activities to test learning, key words, end-of-chapter glossaries, and clinical case scenarios, and is supported by an online resource centre with further activities and exercises. Key Features: * Superb full colour illustrations, bringing this subject to life * Full of extra features to help improve the learning process, including key words, test-your-kwledge, exercises, further reading and learning outcomes * New case studies throughout to help you understand how to apply the kwledge in clinical practice * Supported by an online resource centre at www.wiley.com/go/fundamentalsofappliedpathophysiology with fantastic extras for both lecturers and students, including an image bank, interactive multiple choice questions, true/false exercises, word-searches, glossary flash-cards, label-the diagram activities, and more!
- Author BiographyABOUT THE EDITORS Muralitharan Nair is Senior Lecturer in the School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Work, University of Hertfordshire,UK. Ian Peate is Professor of Nursing in the School of Nursing, Midwifery and Healthcare, University of West London, Middlesex, UK.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/02/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleFundamentals
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecol. ill
- Weight1168 g
- Width186 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byIan Peate,Muralitharan Nair
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.