Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionBlending up-to-date biomechanical kwledge with professional application kwledge, this second edition presents a clear, conceptual approach to understanding biomechanics within the context of the qualitative analysis of human movement. It develops nine principles of biomechanics, which provide an applied structure for biomechanical concepts, and the application of each principle is fully explored in several chapters. The book also offers real-world examples of the application of biomechanics, which emphasize how biomechanics is integrated with the other subdisciplines of kinesiology to contribute to qualitative analysis of human movement.
- Author(s)Duane V. Knudson
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/04/2012
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight699 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.