All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, divided in ten chapters deals with: algebra of complex numbers and its various geometrical properties, properties of polar form of complex numbers and regions in the complex plane; limit, continuity, differentiability; different kinds of complex valued functions; different types of transformations; conformal mappings of different functions; properties of bilinear and special bilinear transformation; line integrals, their properties and different theorems; sequences and series, Power series, Zero's of functions, residues and residue theorem, meromorphic functions, different kinds of singularities; evaluation of real integrals; analytic continuation, construction of harmonic functions, infinite product, their properties and Gamma function; Schwarz-Christoffel transformations, mapping by multi valued functions, entire functions; and, Jenson's theorem and Poisson-Jenson theorem. The book is designed as a textbook for UG and PG students of science as well as engineering.
- Author(s)K.K. Dube
- PublisherI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Date of Publication24/02/2009
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Weight330 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.