All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionA new advanced textbook/reference providing a comprehensive survey of hardware and software architectural principles and methods of computer systems organization and design. The book is suitable for a first course in computer organization. The style is similar to that of the author's book on assembly language in that it strongly supports self-study by students. This organization facilitates compressed presentation of material. Emphasis is also placed on related concepts to practical designs/chips. Topics: material presentation suitable for self- study; concepts related to practical designs and implementations; extensive examples and figures; details provided on several digital logic simulation packages; free MASM download instructions provided; and end-of-chapter exercises.
- Author(s)Sivarama P. Dandamudi
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/04/2013
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Series TitleTexts in Computer Science
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight2002 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine54 mm
- Contained items statement2 Paperbacks
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.