All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom little more than a circuit-theoretical concept in 1965, computer-aided circuit simulation developed into an essential and routinely used design tool in less than ten years. In 1965 it was costly and time consuming to analyze circuits consisting of a half-dozen transistors. By 1975 circuits composed of hundreds of transistors were analyzed routinely. Today, simulation capabilities easily extend to thousands of transistors. Circuit designers use simulation as routinely as they used to use a slide rule and almost as easily as they w use hand-held calculators. However, just as with the slide rule or hand-held calculator, some designers are found to use circuit simulation more effectively than others. They ask better questions, do fewer analyses, and get better answers. In general, they are more effective in using circuit simulation as a design tool. Why? Certainly, design experience, skill, intuition, and even luck contribute to a designer's effectiveness. At the same time those who design and develop circuit simulation programs would like to believe that their programs are so easy and straightforward to use, so well debugged and so efficient that even their own grandmother could design effectively using their program.
- Author(s)William J. McCalla
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/09/2011
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number37
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight308 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1988
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.25Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.