Fundamentals of Contemporary Mass Spectrometry by Dominic M. Desiderio, Nico M. Nibbering, Chhabil Dass (Hardback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $160.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $142.94+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionModern mass spectrometry - the instrumentation and applications in diverse fields Mass spectrometry has played a pivotal role in a variety of scientific disciplines. Today it is an integral part of proteomics and drug discovery process. Fundamentals of Contemporary Mass Spectrometry gives readers a concise and authoritative overview of modern mass spectrometry instrumentation, techniques, and applications, including the latest developments. After an introduction to the history of mass spectrometry and the basic underlying concepts, it covers:* Instrumentation, including modes of ionization, condensed phase ionization techniques, mass analysis and ion detection, tandem mass spectrometry, and hyphenated separation techniques* Organic and irganic mass spectrometry* Biological mass spectrometry, including the analysis of proteins and peptides, oligosaccharides, lipids, oligonucleotides, and other biological materials* Applications to quantitative analysis Based on proven teaching principles, each chapter is complete with a concise overview, highlighted key points, practice exercises, and references to additional resources. Hints and solutions to the exercises are provided in an appendix. To facilitate learning and improve problem-solving skills, several worked-out examples are included. This is a great textbook for graduate students in chemistry, and a robust, practical resource for researchers and scientists, professors, laboratory managers, technicians, and others. It gives scientists in diverse disciplines a practical foundation in modern mass spectrometry.
- Author BiographyChhabil Dass, PhD, is an Associate Professor in the Department of Chemistry at The University of Memphis. He is the author of Principles and Practice of Biological Mass Spectrometry (Wiley-Interscience).
- Author(s)Chhabil Dass,Dominic M. Desiderio,Nico M. Nibbering
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/05/2007
- Series TitleWiley-Interscience Series on Mass Spectrometry
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight976 g
- Width159 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $21.54
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.