All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe best-selling Fundamentals of Corporate Finance (FCF) has three basic themes that are the central focus of the book: 1) An emphasis on intuition--the authors separate and explain the principles at work on a common sense, intuitive level before launching into any specifics. 2) A unified valuation approach--net present value (NPV) is treated as the basic concept underlying corporate finance. 3) A managerial focus--the authors emphasize the role of the financial manager as decision maker, and they stress the need for managerial input and judgment. The Tenth Edition continues the tradition of excellence that has earned Fundamentals of Corporate Finance its status as market leader. Every chapter has been updated to provide the most current examples that reflect corporate finance in today's world. The supplements package has been updated and improved, and with the enhanced Connect Finance and Excel Master, student and instructor support has never been stronger.
- Author BiographyStephen A. Ross e Franco Modigliani Professor of Finance and Economics presso la Sloan School of Management, Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Randolph W. Westerfield e Dean Emeritus della Marshall School of Business nella University of Southern California, dove e Charles B. Thornton Professor of Finance. Bradford D. Jordan e docente di Finanza e titolare della Richard W. and Janis H. Furst Endowed Chair in Finance presso la University of Kentucky.
- Author(s)Bradford D. Jordan,Randolph W. Westerfield,Stephen A. Ross
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content Notecolour line drawings, colour tables, figures
- Weight1614 g
- Width210 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement10th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.