All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionFundamentals of Cost Accounting provides a direct, realistic, and efficient way to learn cost accounting, integrated with new techlogy learning tools. Fundamentals is short (approximately 700 pages) making it easy to cover in one semester. The authors have kept the text concise by focusing on the key concepts students need to master. The Decision opening vignettes and Business Application boxes show realistic applications of these concepts throughout. All chapters conclude with a Debrief that links the topics in the chapter to the decision problem faced by the manager in the opening vignette. Comprehensive end-of-chapter material provides students with all the practice they need to fully learn each concept. McGraw-Hill Connect Accounting Plus provides students every advantage as they strive to understand the key concepts of cost accounting and its role in business. Connect Accounting Plus offers a complete digital solution with a robust online learning and homework management system, an integrated media-rich eBook, assignable end-of-chapter material, algorithmic functionality, and reporting capabilities. Contained within Connect Accounting is McGraw-Hill's adaptive learning system, LearnSmart, which is designed to help students learn faster, study more efficiently, and retain more kwledge for greater success.
- Author(s)Michael Maher,Shannon Anderson,William Lanen
- Date of Publication20/03/2013
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1837 g
- Width224 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statement4th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.