All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first comprehensive, single source reference on what engineers and managers need to kw to migrate successfully from analog to digital TV systems. Well-kwn industry consultant Gerald Collins describes all major digital TV transmission standards and provides practical guidance on the implementation, operation, and performance of the major transmission systems in current use worldwide.
- Author BiographyGERALD W. COLLINS has over 37 years of experience in the electronics industry. Over the past decade, he has been intimately involved with R&D for digital television products through his position of Director of Product Development at Harris Broadcast Division. He has written numerous papers and is a well-known consultant and speaker on antennas, RF propagation, transmitter design, and digital television.
- Author(s)Gerald W. Collins
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/12/2000
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteindex
- Weight574 g
- Width166 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.