Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $283.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $105.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStay focused on the fundamentals with Paull Offering a new, focused approach to circuit analysis, Clayton Paul's Paul's Fundamentals of Electric Circuit Analysis helps readers master essential circuit analysis skills in a one-semester course. Paul covers all the important topics, while minimizing unnecessary detail, so that students can develop a lasting set of valuable analysis skills. Focused on basic skills . The text emphasizes the three most important electric circuit analysis skills: Resistive circuit analysis, including controlled sources and op amps Analysis of circuits in the sinusoidal steady state (the phasor method) Analysis of circuits in the time domain in response to a disturbance (switching operations and the unit step and unit impulse responses) Focused on student success . Fundamentals of Electric Circuit Analysis provides the learning tools readers need to succeed in circuit analysis. Throughout the text, you'll find: Example Problems that illustrate each new technique or concept Exercise Problems that allow readers to apply what they've learned Real-world application examples Coverage of circuit analysis tools, such as Spice (PSpice) and Matlab Focused on quality . Maintaining a firm commitment to quality, the author has meticulously reviewed all text material, problems, and solutions. The result is a text that offers accurate content, t distracting errors.
- Author BiographyClayton R. Paul is Emeritus Professor of Electrical Engineering at the University of Kentucky, and is currently the Sam Nunn Eminent Professor of Aerospace Systems Engineering and Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Mercer University in Macon, Georgia. He has written 12 textbooks on electrical engineering subjects, and has published over 200 technical papers, the majority of which are in his primary research area of electromagnetic compatibility of electronic systems. He has received numerous awards for his research and teaching.
- Author(s)Clayton R. Paul
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication14/07/2000
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight1160 g
- Width211 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.