All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlexander and Sadiku's fifth edition of Fundamentals of Electric Circuits continues in the spirit of its successful previous editions, with the objective of presenting circuit analysis in a manner that is clearer, more interesting, and easier to understand than other, more traditional texts. Students are introduced to the sound, six-step problem solving methodology in chapter one, and are consistently made to apply and practice these steps in practice problems and homework problems throughout the text. A balance of theory, worked examples and extended examples, practice problems, and real-world applications, combined with over 468 new or changed homework problems for the fifth edition and robust media offerings, renders the fifth edition the most comprehensive and student-friendly approach to linear circuit analysis. This edition retains the Design a Problem feature which helps students develop their design skills by having the student develop the question as well as the solution. There are over 100 Design a Problem exercises integrated into the problem sets in the book.
- Author BiographyDr. Charles K. Alexander is a Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Cleveland State University, Cleveland, Ohio. He is also the Director of the Center for Research in Electronics and Aerospace Technology (CREATE). From 2002 until 2006 he was Dean of the Fenn College of Engineering. He has held the position of Dean of Engineering at Cleveland State University, California State University, Northridge, and Temple University (acting Dean for six years). He has held the position of Department Chair at Temple University and Tennessee Technological University as well as the position of Stocker Visiting Professor (an Endowed Chair) at Ohio University. He has held faculty status at all of the aforementioned Universities. Matthew N. O. Sadiku received his PhD from Tennessee Technological University, Cookeville. From 1984 to 1988, he was Assistant Professor at Florida Atlantic University, where he did graduate work in Computer Science. From 1988 to 2000, he was at Temple University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, where he became a full Professor. From 2000 to 2002, he was with Lucent/Avaya, Holmdel, New Jersey, as a System Engineer and with Boeing Satellite Systems as a Senior Scientist. He is currently a professor at Prairie View A&M University.
- Author(s)Charles K. Alexander,Matthew N. O. Sadiku
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1941 g
- Width195 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $43.92Trending at AU $50.20
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.