All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis thoroughly updated open learning text provides an introduction to electroanalytical chemistry, one of today's fastest growing and most exciting frontiers of analytical science. The author discusses electroanalysis in a n-mathematical and informal tutorial style and offers over 250 discussion and self-assessment questions. In addition he includes 50 worked examples that provide excellent material for testing the reader's understanding of the subject matter. The topics covered include the following: * Simple emf measurements with cells * Equilibrium and dynamic measurements * Polarography * Cyclic voltammetry * Rotated disc, ring-disc and wall-jet electrodes * In situ spectroelectrochemistry measurements * Impedance analysis * Preparation of electrodes * Data processing The book also contains a comprehensive bibliography and details of web-based resources. It assumes prior kwledge of this powerful branch of analytical science and will be an invaluable aid for anyone wanting to perform analytical measurements using electrochemical technqiues. Is approach makes it also ideal for students.
- Author(s)Paul M. S. Monk
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/02/2001
- Series TitleAnalytical Techniques in the Sciences (Ants) Aeo
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight594 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.84
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.