All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow in its fourth edition, this textbook is one of the few titles worldwide to cover enzyme kinetics in its entire scope and the only one to include its implications for bioinformatics and systems biology. Multi-enzyme complexes and cooperativity are therefore treated in more detail than in any other textbook on the market. The respected and well kwn author is one of the most experienced researchers into the topic and writes with outstanding style and didactic clarity. As with the previous editions, he presents here steady-state kinetics and fast reactions, supplementing each chapter with problems and solutions. For the first time, this edition features color illustrations and a companion website.
- Author BiographyAthel Cornish-Bowden is, since 2009, Directeur de Recherche Emerite at the CNRS in Marseilles. He studied at the University of Oxford, and after post-doctoral research at the University of California, Berkeley, he spent the early part of his career at the University of Birmingham as Lecturer and later Senior Lecturer in the Department of Biochemistry. In 1987 he moved to France as Directeur de Recherche (1ere classe) in the CNRS in Marseilles. He has authored more than 200 scientific publications, including several books as author and as editor. He has served on the editorial boards of several journals.
- Author(s)Athel Cornish-Bowden
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication25/01/2012
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight960 g
- Width170 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.