All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text approaches the analysis of variance (ANOVA) from an exploratory point of view while retaining customary least squares fitting methods. The authors go beyond the standard steps of the ANOVA table to emphasize both the individual observations and the separate parts that the analysis produces. The technical level is t advanced and therefore serves as an introduction to ANOVA. The material is self-contained and illustrated with occasional references to more advanced/specialized readings.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication03/10/1991
- Series TitleWiley Series in Probability and Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight716 g
- Width162 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byDavid C. Hoaglin,Frederick Mosteller,John Wilder Tukey
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.