Fundamentals of Financial Instruments: An Introduction to Stocks, Bonds, Foreign Exchange,and Derivatives by Sunil K. Parameswaran (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $106.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $135.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe essential guide to financial instruments, logically presented Fundamentals of Financial Instruments deals with the global financial markets and the instruments in which they trade. While most books on finance tend to be heavily mathematical, this book emphasizes the concepts in a logical, sequential fashion, introducing mathematical concepts only at the relevant times. As a result, the reader gains conceptual clarity reinforced by just the right level of technical detail to ensure a comprehensive exposure to the skills needed in the financial world. * Establishes a strong foundation for understanding global markets * Acts as an invaluable resource for those considering a career in the financial markets * Offers an accessible yet in-depth treatise on modern financial instruments * Presents a logical navigational path for a typical student of finance who is attempting to come to terms with the intricacies of the subject Covering the fundamentals of various types of assets in a single volume, Fundamentals of Financial Instruments is a compact yet comprehensive one-stop reference for students and professionals in finance and ecomics.
- Author BiographySunil K. Parameswaran is a Professor of Finance at the T.A. Pai Management Institute in Manipal, where he anchors courses in the area of Finance. His primary areas of interest are Securities Markets, Financial Derivatives, Fixed Income Securities, International Finance, and Banking. For the past seven years Dr. Parameswaran has also been a corporate trainer and management consultant. He has delivered training programs on Global Securities Markets and Global Banking to many multinational IT firms located in India including WIPRO Technologies, HCL Technologies, MINDTREE Consulting; JPMorgan Chase, Societe Generale, ANZ Information Technology, and Kanbay (now a part of Cap Gemini). Dr. Parameswaran also has several years of teaching experience at leading business schools in the U.S., Singapore, Australia, and India. Dr. Parameswaran obtained his Ph.D. in Finance from the Fuqua School of Business at Duke University in North Carolina, U.S.A. He obtained his M.B.A. from the Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore. A prolific writer, he has published several books, primarily in the field of Financial Derivatives.
- Author(s)Sunil K. Parameswaran
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight980 g
- Width171 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $19.38New
- AU $7.82Used
- AU $21.30New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $13.87New
- AU $6.50Used
- AU $31.93New
- AU $20.05New
- AU $24.96New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.75Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.54
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $58.25Trending at AU $62.59
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.53
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $38.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.