All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides comprehensive information about the key exploration, development and optimization concepts required for gas shale reservoirs. It includes statistics about gas shale resources and countries that have shale gas potential. It addresses the challenges that oil and gas industries may confront for gas shale reservoir exploration and development. It introduces petrophysical analysis, rock physics, geomechanics and passive seismic methods for gas shale plays. It details shale gas environmental issues and challenges, ecomic consideration for gas shale reservoirs. It includes case studies of major producing gas shale formations.
- Author BiographyReza Rezaee is a Professor in the Department of Petroleum Engineering at Curtin University, Australia. He is the winner of Australian Gas innovation research 2012 award for introducing a new method to enhance natural gas production from tight gas reservoirs. He has published more than 120 peer-reviewed journal and conference papers and is the author of 3 books. His current research has been focused on integrated reservoir characterization, formation evaluation and petrophysics. He is a former Research Fellow , School of Geology and Geophysics, Oklahoma University.
- Author(s)Reza Rezaee
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication08/09/2015
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1216 g
- Width221 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.