Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $119.96Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by thecoop_au
- Est. delivery by 26 Jan
- AU $342.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCompletely updated, the seventh edition provides engineers with an in-depth look at the key concepts in the field. It incorporates new discussions on emerging areas of heat transfer, discussing technologies that are related to nanotechnology, biomedical engineering and alternative energy. The example problems are also updated to better show how to apply the material. And as engineers follow the rigorous and systematic problem-solving methodology, they'll gain an appreciation for the richness and beauty of the discipline.
- Author(s)Adrienne S Lavine,David P DeWitt,Frank P Incropera,Theodore L Bergman
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/06/2011
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight1633 g
- Width196 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsLoose leaf - sheets & binder
- Edition Statement7th
Most relevant reviews
- eespeees13 Jul, 2013by
Good product, fast shipping. No problems at all!
Bought this for university, a little bit more clumsy to use however it's much, much cheaper than a new textbook. Contains all the texts, tables and figures in full colour.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.