All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is an unbound, three hole punched version.The 12th Edition of Fundamentals of Human Resource Management, Binder Ready Version, 12th Edition helps students understand and remember concepts through a straightforward and conversational writing style and a wealth of examples to clarify ideas and build interest. The authors provide a strong foundation of essential elements of Human Resource Management as well as a clear understanding of how Human Resource Management links with business strategy. Through practical applications, the authors illustrate the importance of employees on every level of the organization, helping students understand HRM elements such as recruitment, training, motivation, retention, safety, the legal environment, and how they support successful business strategies.
- Author(s)David A DeCenzo,Stephen P Robbins,Susan L Verhulst
- Date of Publication16/05/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight703 g
- Width213 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLoose leaf - sheets & binder
- Edition Statement12th
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $19.15Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.