All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionIt is w generally recognized that implant dentistry is driven by the prosthodontics needs of the patient, and so it is fitting that the first book of the two-volume Fundamentals of Implant Dentistry series focuses on the design and fabrication of implant-retained prostheses. The authors of this definitive textbook cover the full range of restorative treatment options for edentulous and partially edentulous situations, from relatively simple problems that can be handled by a solo practitioner to those with substantial prosthodontic complexities, periodontal compromise of existing dentition, and significant bone and soft tissue defects. Throughout, the authors emphasize the importance of an interdisciplinary approach and demonstrate how it encourages the best results, particularly when restoring partially edentulous patients. The text covers the latest invations in diagstic evaluation, surgical procedures, and the methods and materials used to fabricate prostheses, including the use of CAD/CAM techlogies. The authors also address special and sometimes controversial topics in implant dentistry, including the use of implants in irradiated patients and in growing children as well as the symbiotic relationship between orthodontics and osseointegration. Lastly, readers will appreciate the illustrated glossary of terms. This groundbreaking work provides the kind of unrivaled insight that can ensure the highest degree of clinical success in prosthetic restoration, and it is destined to become the definitive textbook and desk reference for dental students and practitioners alike
- PublisherQuintessence Publishing Co Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuintessence Publishing Co Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note1105 illistrations
- Weight184 g
- Width220 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byJohn Beumer,Kumar C. Shah,Peter K. Moy,Robert F. Faulkner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.