All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionFrom droplet formation to final applications, this practical book presents the subject in a comprehensive and clear form, using only content derived from the latest published results. Starting at the very beginning, the topic of fluid mechanics is explained, allowing for a suitable regime for printing inks to subsequently be selected. There then follows a discussion on different print-head types and how to form droplets, covering the behavior of droplets in flight and upon impact with the substrate, as well as the droplet's wetting and drying behavior at the substrate. Commonly observed effects, such as the coffee ring effect, are included as well as printing in the third dimension. The book concludes with a look at what the future holds. As a unique feature, worked examples both at the practical and simulation level, as well as case studies are included. As a result, students and engineers in R&D will come to fully understand the complete process of inkjet printing.
- Author BiographyDr. Stephen D. Hoath works in the Inkjet Research Centre of the Department of Engineering at Cambridge University, UK. After obtaining his academic degrees from Oxford University, UK, he was a Lecturer in Physics at Birmingham University and then held various positions in the UK industry. He took up his full time research appointment at Cambridge in 2005. He is a Chartered Engineer, Scientist and Physicist; with over 50 scientific publications, he is a Fellow of the Institute of Physics, and is a Governing Body Fellow and the Director of Studies in Engineering at Wolfson College Cambridge.
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication20/01/2016
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Weight1018 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byStephen D. Hoath
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.