All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFUNDAMENTALS OF INSURANCE, 2E, International Edition combines hands-on activities, examples from news-making companies, creative special features, and solid content to give your students a full understanding of insurance. Extensive use of activities help students better understand the importance of insurance and how it affects them today-and through to their retirement days. Insurance careers are integrated throughout the text, as well as being provided as a focus in their own chapter. Research questions require students to make contact with the insurance world where they will get additional career information and bring interest and realism into the classroom. Students learn the importance of risk management, property and auto insurance, health coverage, insurance rates, claims procedures, careers in insurance, annuities and planning for retirement.
- Author BiographyDr. Tena B. Crews is a Professor of Integrated Information Technology (IIT) at the University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC. She is also the Director of Online Learning and Development for the College of Hospitality, Retail and Sport Management at the University of South Carolina (USC). She previously served the Director of Business Education at USC and as an Associate Director of Technology Pedagogy at the Center for Teaching Excellence (CTE). She is the author of the Fundamentals of Insurance adopted by many secondary and post-secondary schools. She has served on numerous executive boards for state, regional, national and international professional organizations. She has won several awards for her teaching and research and continues to teach in both the face-to-face classroom and online.
- Author(s)Tena B. Crews
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication26/03/2009
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight660 g
- Width217 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition StatementInternational ed of 2nd Revised ed
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.