All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFundamentals of Nursing Clinical Skills Workbook 3rd edition is an indispensable tool that will assist you in mastering the clinical skills that are essential in becoming a confident, effective and agile nurse. Each skill has been fully revised to align to the updated skills in Potter & Perry's Fundamentals of Nursing 5th edition, with the addition of 11 new skills to reflect contemporary nursing practice. This 3rd edition continues to support student nurses in building their clinical kwledge and practice through clear instructions, thorough assessment tools and reflective learning.
- Author(s)Damian Wilson,Geraldine Rebeiro,Leanne Jack,Natashia Scully
- PublisherElsevier Australia
- Date of Publication20/09/2016
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationMarrickville
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHarcourt Publishers Group (Australia) Pty.Ltd
- Edition Statement3rd edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.