All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionFundamentals of Nursing Clinical Skills Workbook 3rd edition is an indispensable tool that will assist you in mastering the clinical skills that are essential in becoming a confident, effective and agile nurse. <p/>Each skill has been fully revised to align to the updated skills in Potter & Perry's Fundamentals of Nursing 5th edition, with the addition of 11 new skills to reflect contemporary nursing practice. <p/>This 3rd edition continues to support student nurses in building their clinical kwledge and practice through clear instructions, thorough assessment tools and reflective learning.
- Author(s)Damian Wilson,Geraldine Rebeiro,Leanne Jack,Natashia Scully
- PublisherElsevier Australia
- Date of Publication20/09/2016
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationMarrickville
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHarcourt Publishers Group (Australia) Pty.Ltd
- Edition Statement3rd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.