Fundamentals of Nursing Made Incredibly Easy! by Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $43.04Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $82.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDazed and confused by Nursing Fundamentals class? Problem solved: Fundamentals of Nursing Made Incredibly Easy! makes it easy to learn the basics of nursing science, concepts and skills. Enjoy the light-hearted, real-life examples, and simple definitions of this popular book, packed with easy-to-follow instructions. You'll quickly grasp the basics of nursing science and on-the-job skills and gain the confidence you need to succeed. This essential, one-of-a-kind reference makes learning the fundamentals of nursing incredibly easy with: NEW - Info on social media and nursing; NEW - Info on current practice in wound care; NEW - Info on Healthy People 2020 health improvement program; NEW - Nutrition content updated to include MyPlate.gov healthy eating guidelines; NEW - Most current American Nursing Association practice standards; and, numerous care plan examples, including common nursing diagses, appropriate patient outcomes, and basis for each recommended treatment. It also includes three easy sections: Foundational Concepts - Overview of nursing; basics of health and illness; ethical and legal considerations; the nursing process; General Nursing Skills - Communication; health assessment; taking vital signs; asepsis and infection control; medication basics; medication administration; IV therapy; and, Physiologic Needs - Oxygenation; patient self-care and hygiene; mobility, activity, and exercise; skin integrity and wound healing; comfort, rest, and sleep; pain management; nutrition; urinary elimination; bowel elimination. Fun drawings and cartoons make it simple to relate to skills and concepts. Easy-to-read content offers simple definitions of technical medical terms. It is a great refresher for new nursing grads and experienced nurses looking to renew their basic skills. Illustrated features in each chapter include: Memory joggers - Simple tricks for remembering key info; Teacher's lounge - Patient-teaching tips on procedures, equipment and home care; Ages and stages - identifies issues and procedures where patient's age impacts nursing care; Just the facts - Brief outline of content at the start of every chapter; Quick Quiz - NCLEX practice questions at end of every chapter; Stay on the ball - Possible dangers, risks, complications, contraindications and safety measures; and, Take te! - Tips on how to document patient info.
- Author(s)Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- PublisherLippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Date of Publication24/01/2015
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleIncredibly Easy! Series
- Series Part/Volume Number174
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight976 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.