Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionMaster organic chemistry with this thorough, to-the-point introduction to the fascinating science of organic chemistry. In every chapter of FUNDAMENTALS OF ORGANIC CHEMISTRY, 7e, you'll find applications that demonstrate how organic chemistry relates to your everyday life, a striking full color art program that helps you visualize chemical processes and reactions, and superior learning tools you can use to study for tests, master key concepts, and succeed in the course.
- Author BiographyJohn E. McMurry received his B.A. from Harvard University and his Ph.D. at Columbia University. He is a Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science, and an Alfred P. Sloan Research Foundation Fellow. He has received several awards, which include the National Institutes of Health Career Development Award, the Alexander von Humboldt Senior Scientist Award, and the Max Planck Research Award. In addition to ORGANIC CHEMISTRY, he is also the author or coauthor of ORGANIC CHEMISTRY: A BIOLOGICAL APPROACH, FUNDAMENTALS OF ORGANIC CHEMISTRY, THE ORGANIC CHEMISTRY OF BIOLOGICAL PATHWAYS.
- Author(s)John E. McMurry
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication12/01/2010
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight1080 g
- Width205 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementEnhanced ed of 7th Revised ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.