All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClearly structured and written with advanced undergraduate, graduate and PhD students in mind, this English edition of a successful German textbook t only focuses on organic reactions, but also on bio-relevant reactions. Important aspects of the catalytic mechanisms are discussed in detail while much additional information is also provided, such as industrial applications of the processes covered. With its many questions and answers included in all chapters at different kwledge levels, this book is also ideal for self-testing before exams.
- Author BiographyDirk Steinborn, born in Berlin, 1946; study of Chemistry at the Humboldt-Universitat zu Berlin; 1974 Ph.D. thesis (with Rudolf Taube), Technische Hochschule Leuna-Merseburg; 1981- 1983 work in chemical industry; 1984 Dr. sc. nat. degree (habilitation thesis); 1987 Hochschuldozent at the Technische Hochschule Leuna-Merseburg; since 1992 Full Professor for Inorganic Chemistry at the Martin-Luther-Universitat Halle-Wittenberg; Research interests: organometallic chemistry and catalysis, coordination and bioinorganic chemistry.
- Author(s)Dirk Steinborn
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication19/10/2011
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1078 g
- Width178 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Translated byAlexander Harmsen
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $6.15New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.