All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionThe detailed and comprehensive presentation is unique in that it encourages the reader to consider different semiconductor lasers from different angles. Emphasis is placed on recognizing common concepts such operating principles and structure, and solving problems based on individual situations. The treatment is enhanced by an historical account of advances in semiconductor lasers over the years, discussing both those ideas that have persisted over the years and those that have faded out.
- Author(s)Takahiro Numai
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Optical Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number93
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note53 black & white illustrations
- Weight391 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2004
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.