All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an overview of key topics related to space business and management. Case studies and an integrative section are included to illustrate the fundamental concepts and to build intuition. Key topics in the field, such as risk management and cost management, are covered in detail --
- Author BiographyDr. Gurtuna is the founder and president of Turquoise Technology Solutions Inc. He is also a faculty member at the International Space University. He obtained his PhD in Operations Research from the joint PhD program in Montreal (this program is administered by four Canadian universities: Concordia, HEC, McGill, and UQAM). His areas of expertise include space business and management, space applications for the energy sector, emerging technology markets and quantitative analysis in decision making (covering areas such as optimization, simulation and mathematical modeling). Dr. Gurtuna has more than 10 years of strategic consulting experience in the space industry, including experience in strategic planning studies. Previously, he was co-founder and senior consultant of Futuraspace (a consulting company founded by International Space University alumni).
- Author(s)Ozgur Gurtuna
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/04/2013
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Space Development
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, 12 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight172 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.