All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a solid introduction to basic continuum mechanics, emphasizing variational formulations and numeric computation. The book offers a complete discussion of numerical method techniques used in the study of structural mechanics.
- Author(s)Keith D. Hjelmstad
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/11/2004
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight873 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2005
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.