All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to provide software engineers, students, and IT professionals with an understanding of the fundamentals of project management in the techlogy/IT field, this book serves as a practical introduction to the subject. Updated with information on how Fundamentals of Project Management integrates with and complements Project Management Institute's Project Management Body of Kwledge, this collection explains fundamental methodologies and techniques while also discussing new techlogy, tools, and virtual work environments. Examples and case studies are based on techlogy projects, and there are sample documents ranging from initial RFP to closing reports and different meeting agendas, status reports, cost analysis, and technical specifications. The book includes 60 templates to lead techlogy professionals through the six phases of the project life cycle: planning, design, development, integration, deployment, and postdeployment. A chapter on using social media is also included.
- Author BiographyColleen Garton, PMP is an expert on technical project management with over two decades of hands-on project management experience. She is the owner of Garton Consulting Group and a former manager/director for technology and analytics companies such as Intuit and FICO. Colleen is the author of the virtual and global management book Managing Without Walls. She lives in Dunedin, Florida. Erika McCulloch is an associate and adjunct professor, teaching courses in project management, strategic management of technology and innovation, managing technological change, and other technology topics. She lives in San Diego, California.
- Author(s)Colleen Garton,Erika McCulloch
- PublisherMC Press, LLC
- Date of Publication21/09/2012
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationTexas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMC Press, LLC
- Out-of-print date11/12/2014
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight1150 g
- Width177 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine41 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.