All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEsta es la guia del maestro para este gran estudio de las creencias Fundamentales de la Fe.Incluyendo temas como Dios: Su Caracter y Atributos y La Iglesia: Comunion y Adoracion este estudio es ideal para discipular a nuevos creyentes o refrescar una vez mas lo que significa creer en Jesus.La Guia del Maestro contiene todas las respuestas a las 13 lecciones impartidas en la Edicion del Estudiante junto con excelente tas de ensenanza para preparar al lider para guiar al grupo.-------------------------------------------------------------------------Teacher's guide to the popular study Fundamentals of the FaithWith topics ranging from God: His Character and Attributes to The Church: Fellowship and Worship, this course on the basics of the Christian faith is ideal for discipling new believers or realizing afresh what it means to follow Jesus.The material is trusted, but a good teacher is critical. This guide will help you be that teacher, containing answers to the 13 lessons as well as excellent teaching tes to prepare you to guide the group.Corresponds to the 13-lesson workbook students will be using.
- Author BiographyJOHN MACARTHUR (B.A., Los Angeles Pacific College; M.Div., Talbot Theological Seminary; Litt.D., Grace Graduate School; D.D., Talbot Theological Seminary) is Pastor and Teacher of Grace Community Church in Sun Valley, California and the president of The Master's College and Seminary. An active conference speaker, Dr. MacArthur has been a featured teacher with the radio program Grace to You. He has written over 150 books, including a series of biblical commentaries, The Gospel According to Jesus, The Second Coming, Twelve Ordinary Men, and The MacArthur Study Bible. John and his wife, Patricia, live in Canyon Country, California and have four grown children and fifteen grandchildren.
- Author(s)Grace Community Church
- PublisherMoody Publishers
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Publishers
- Weight531 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Introduction byJohn F MacArthur
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.