All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis clear, accessible manual is designed specifically for people running the thousands of small museums, historic houses, and historic sites across the U.S. and Canada. Typically, these smaller institutions lack endowments and are under-funded. They also tend to be understaffed, so that their administrators wear many hats: curator, researcher, building manager, accountant, and fundraiser, to name a few. This guide will help small-museum administrators perform their jobs more efficiently by teaching them how to secure funding for their programs and institutions.
- Author BiographySalvatore G. Cilella, Jr. is president and CEO of the Atlanta Historical Society and has spent much of his life raising money for various organizations, including the Smithsonian Institution and Columbia Museum of Art.
- Author(s)Salvatore G. Cilella
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication16/05/2011
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleSmall Museum Toolkit
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width166 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.