All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA n-technical guide to The Raiser's Edge-the most widely-used fundraising database package on the market-for the fundraising professional The first-ever guide to The Raiser's Edge database package for the fundraising professional, Fundraising with The Raiser's Edge: A Non-Technical Guide educates your nprofit about what The Raiser's Edge can do for you and will help you more effectively work with the staff who are responsible for data entry and output. * Helps your organization get much greater return on The Raiser's Edge, and use it to raise more money more effectively and with less stress * Contains specific and clear direction on the key areas you should kw without technical discussion * Includes numerous checklists to give you practical takeaways Providing you with the n-technical details you need to kw to recruit, manage and retain quality database personnel, Fundraising with The Raiser's Edge: A Non-Technical Guide will help you in your day-to-day fundraising work without needing to become a database expert.
- Author BiographyBILL CONNORS, CFRE, is an independent consultant and trainer on the Blackbaud fundraising software The Raiser's Edge. Until June 2005, Bill was Principal Consultant for Fundraising Systems for Blackbaud, having helped found the Blackbaud consulting program in 1998. He has been providing consulting and training on The Raiser's Edge in the United States, Canada, the UK, and Europe since 1995. Bill also worked for Junior Achievement as the Director of Development in Arizona and as Director of Field IT for the national headquarters, overseeing the roll-out of The Raiser's Edge in the field offices.
- Author(s)Bill Connors
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/03/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight464 g
- Width176 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.