Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $54.94+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $32.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionIf you're looking for a planning resource to help you deal with funerals and weddings, this book is worth its weight in gold. Pastors are repeatedly called on to perform these ceremonies in an infinite variety of circumstances, yet there's one-size-fits-all service, so it's a constant challenge to come up with meaningful and appropriate material that witnesses to the Lord's power. In this book an experienced minister shares a wealth of ideas that help you tailor services to individual needs, making these complicated occasions ones of impact and success for your ministry.The Funeral And Wedding Handbook shows you how to ...* Deal with difficult funerals ... suicides, infants, n-Christians, and many more* Effectively comfort the hurting* Plan memorable weddings from premarital counseling to the recessional march* Be prepared for the overlooked details and unexpected events that often arise during funeral and wedding servicesRobert Blair's book stands alone as a comprehensive resource for both ministers and caregivers. Though systematic, the book is filled with examples from Blair's 40-plus years in the ministry, which makes the book dynamic, credible, and filled with wisdom. Underlying this work is Blair's humble, but all-encompassing devotion to Christ. An essential resource for all involved in funerals and weddings, this book is one of a kind.Mike InmanChaplain, Hospice of SiouxlandSioux City, IowaI have found Robert Blair's The Funeral And Wedding Handbook to be very helpful. It is well-written, informative, practical, and contemporary for today's minister. It is a great resource book, both for students preparing for ministry and those who have for many years served the Lord's people during these very important stages in life. Having this book is like having a good friend who's always ready to answer the how to and what to questions that come up in these situations. I highly recommend it to all ministers.Ron BontragerInstructor, Sunset International Bible InstituteLubbock, TexasFor 28 years, Robert Blair pastored the Church of Christ in Hollywood, California. A graduate of Pepperdine University (B.A., M.A.), Blair w resides in Cleghorn, Iowa. His writings have appeared in Leadership and Leadership Handbooks of Practical Theology.
- Author(s)Robert Blair
- PublisherCSS Publishing Company
- Date of Publication01/08/2001
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCSS Publishing Company
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.