All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionIf you're red-blooded and somewhere between 35 and 50 the chances are that your first bike was a sports moped. This book takes you on a stalgic full throttle trip back to the heady days of the 1970s and early 80s when these fabulous little superbikes were available to 16 year-olds. Packed with photos from past and present, this book will revive wonderful memories of the machines, the people, the fashions, and even the music of the time. Includes coverage of AJW, Batavus, Casal, Cimatti, Derbi, Fantic, Flandria, Garelli, Gilera, Gitane, Honda, Kreidler, KTM, Malaguti, Motobecane, Negrini, NVT, Puch, Suzuki, Testi, Yamaha and Zundapp.
- Author BiographyRichard Skelton combines working in the television industry as a sound technician with freelancing as a motorcycle journalist. He has been a motorcyclist since first taking to the road on a Yamaha FS1-E on his 16th birthday in 1976 and, although he usually rides bigger bikes these days, he keeps an FS1-E taxed and tested for summer use. His writing experience comprises occasional features for motorcycle magazines in the 1980s, a period working as a newspaper reporter in the mid 1990s and, currently, reporting for the specialist road racing publication, BikeSport News. He lives in Holmfirth, West Yorkshire.
- Author(s)Richard Skelton
- PublisherVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationDorset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteover 150 colour pictures
- Weight590 g
- Width201 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.