All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow you can exercise your mental muscles and your funny bone! More than 400 puzzles give you a brain-burning crash course in cryptography, while the solutions reward you with great lines by such comedy stars as Stephen Colbert, Tina Fey, Joan Rivers, and Groucho Marx, as well as the wit of George Bernard Shaw, Mae West, and Dr. Ruth. Try to decipher the message through trial and error, or use the hints in the back. Funnier Cryptograms is sure to have you cracking codes and smiles at the same time.
- Author BiographyShawn Kennedy has written 15 books and calendars and over 4,500 questions, puzzles, and animated segments for eight TV game shows. His clients include CBS, ABC, Nickelodeon, NPR, and Hasbro. For three summers, he helped Will Shortz edit the New York Times crossword. Kennedy was raised near Portland, ME, and lives in Palm Springs, CA.
- Author(s)Shawn Kennedy
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight113 g
- Width135 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.