All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFunny But Risque Too, like the other 6 books currently forming part of the Take Me To The Toilet Series, is a collection of jokes, tales and anecdotes gathered from friends around the world and matched to illustrations in the same vein as the text. The humour found in Funny But Risque Too is for adult readers without firebrand religious, political or racial views who appreciate off colour or slightly smutty humour. The jokes range from pure fiction to borderline fact and nationality, group, gender or profession is excluded when an opportunity to poke fun at its members is presented. If you don't have a sense of humour you should t read his book. The jokes, etc., are gathered loosely under subject headings so that it is easy to select a joke for a particular occasion. All the books in the series are designed for easy reading in cramped spaces on trains, planes and buses; t to mention that most private of places where you may find the time to enjoy a good joke. All the jokes, tales and anecdotes found in Funny But Risque Too have been carefully selected for their funniness and t for materiel of a slightly salacious or gratuitous nature that may appear in some of them. I hope that you have as much fun reading this book as I have had compiling it. When you have finished it pass it on to someone who may need cheering up or keep it and add other books in the series to form a unique collection. Chris Bruce.
- Author BiographyChris Bruce was born in England and educated in South Africa. After a long career in the construction industry in South Africa, Namibia, Hong Kong, the Philippines, Oman and the United Arab Emirates and a spell setting up and operating a fresh and processed sausage factory in Bangkok, Chris finally retired to Hua Hin in Thailand. Not being Thai, unable to speak the language, no longer a part of the construction EXPAT NETWORK, it was not long before he became somewhat bored with life. One way to alleviate the boredom was to write. Chris decided to use his knowledge of the sausage industry to write a book of sausage making methods and recipes. This was followed by a book of liqueur making methods and recipes. Chris realizing that people do not have much time to read a little humor encouraged friends from around the world to send him jokes and anecdotes by email. This led to eight humorous books with jokes and anecdotes under the banner of the TAKE ME TO THE TOILET series. These were followed by Sausage: 91 Ideas for Making a Meal of It and Meat Loaves and Hamburger Patties. His latest book, Autobiography of an Unknown Man, is the story of his life from his birth in war torn England, his emigration to Namibia and his childhood there, school and university in South Africa, his successes and failures in the construction industry including building throughout the South African/Angolan Border War, his broken marriages and his moves to the Far East and Middle East before retiring. All Chris' books are available in print and eBook formats on all major internet bookstores.
- Author(s)C J Bruce,Christopher James Bruce,MR C J Bruce
- PublisherChristopher James Bruce
- Date of Publication14/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChristopher James Bruce
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)MR Kitti Meeboonnum,Kitti Meeboonnum
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.