Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.36Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCackle like a witch, buzz like a robot and let your imagination run wild with this fantastic play mask book! With die-cut eye holes, easy-to-grip handles and, best of all, a fantastic pop on each spread that really brings the characters to life. Simple, sturdy and very, very funny -- these books are guaranteed to bring a smile to everyone's face.
- Author BiographyBorn in Hong Kong and raised in Philadelphia, Jannie studied in New York. After working as a graphic designer and an art director at many fun places such as Nickelodeon, Scholastic, and TIME Magazine for Kids, she decided that illustration was her true calling. Jannie now specializes in illustrating for the children's market and is the artist for the fabulous MUDDLE LONDON for Campbell Books. She currently works and plays in Ann Arbor, MI, USA.
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/04/2012
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCampbell Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date31/10/2014
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Width180 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jannie Ho
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Reading Age3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.