All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $27.03Trending at AU $28.21
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the bestselling author of High Fidelity, About a Boy, and A Long Way Down comes a highly anticipated new vel.Set in 1960's London, Funny Girl is a livelyaccount ofthe adventures of the intrepid young Sophie Straw as she navigates her transformation fromprovincial ingenue to television starlet amid a constellation of delightful characters. Insightful andhumorous, Nick Hornby's latest does what he does best: endears us to a cast of characters who are funny if flawed, and forces us to examine ourselves in the process.
- Author BiographyNick Hornby is the author of seven internationally bestselling novels ( Funny Girl, High Fidelity, About a Boy, How to be Good, A Long Way Down, Slam and Juliet, Naked )and severalworks of non-fictionincluding Fever Pitch, Songbook and Ten Years In The Tub. He has written screenplay adaptions of Lynn Barber s An Education, nominated for an Academy Award, Cheryl Strayed's Wild and Colm Toibin s Brooklyn. He lives in London. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Nick Hornby
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication02/02/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Weight431 g
- Width124 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.